As we usher in another year, we share with you our goals for 2014. As well, looking back on 2013, we highlight our first experience with a ‘Done in a Day’ Pro-bono consulting model with Capital One Canada and the impact and benefits. Finally, looking at another successful form of skills-based volunteering emerging in partnership with corporate Canada, we discuss the what and how of the growing trend of ‘microvolunteering’. We bring you an interview about a local microvolunteer initiative from Koodoo Nation and share with you a user experience, for those interested in how to get started.
- Message from our Co-founder and President >> read more
- Endeavor and Capital One Canada Launch Done-in-a-Day Pro Bono Pilot >> read more
- Microvolunteering – Keeping up with the latest trend in non-profit volunteering.
>> read more
- “Microvolunteering is a win-win situation.” >> read more
- A sneak peek into Microvolunteering >> read more
- Endeavour News >> read more
Thanks for reading!
Business Case for Pro Bono and Skills-Based Volunteering in Canada
During 2013 Pro Bono Week, Endeavour and AstraZeneca Canada released the Business Case for Pro Bono and Skills-Based Volunteering in Canada. The report outlines the partnership between Endeavour and AstraZeneca to launch an employer-supported pro bono/skills-based volunteer project, including the business case, pro bono model, the project and impact, partnership success factors, and advice for other companies looking to launch a pro bono program.
Read the case.
Endeavour Accepting Client Applications for Spring 2014!
Endeavour Volunteer Consulting, an organization dedicated to providing no-cost management consulting services to Toronto-based non-profits, has made a big impact since 2007:
- $5 million in pro bono consulting* with more than 60 pro bono projects and clients
- 300+ volunteers, 60,000 volunteer hours
Based on a recent client survey, clients responded the following with respect to the recommendations made by Endeavour:
- 100% very satisfied/satisfied
- 100% say project recommendations exceeded/met expectations
- 89% plan to implement most/all recommendations
- 100% would recommend Endeavour
Are you a non-profit that needs help with strategic planning, business planning, marketing strategy, or volunteer management? Apply before January deadlines to be eligible for 6-month engagements starting this Spring 2014! Quick Link to application: http://goo.gl/Yf9OQ3
Volunteer Opportunity – Consultant and Engagement Managers – SPRING
Deadline for Applications January 14, 2014.
We are excited to open up applications for the next Round (14) of consulting projects for this Spring.
This is a terrific opportunity to be part of a new project team, as either a Consultant or Engagement Manager. Members of a consulting team will work on a six-month engagement to provide strategic management advice to the leadership of a non-profit organization. Ensure you review the posting online and apply before the deadline!
Congratulations to the recent appointments of Lucie Drabinova and Nouman Mufti.
- Lucie Drabinova, Vice-President of Consulting (formerly Director of Client Relations)
- Nouman Mufti, Vice-President of IT & Information Management