On April 22, 2015, Endeavour hosted a Scope-A-Thon session, sponsored by Capital One Canada!
A Scope-A-Thon is an Endeavour program that helps non-profits focus on pro bono readiness.
Scope-A-Thon has five core goals:
- Understand organizational, project and volunteer readiness for effective pro bono
- Define the problem facing a non-profit organization to be addressed through pro bono
- Brainstorm solutions to the defined problem
- Create a well-defined pro bono project scope for the identified problem and solution
- Learn what organizations and platforms exist to access pro bono consulting in Ontario
The Endeavour Scope-A-Thon provides an environment for pre-selected non-profits to get support from Endeavour’s facilitators, Capital One volunteers and nonprofit reps teaming together. Close to forty “meetings of the minds” will be participating in this very unique day.
Congratulations to participating non-profits in this Scope-A-Thon:
- Autism Teenage Partnership
- Canadian Tamil Professionals Association
- Community Association for Riders with Disabilities
- Herbert H. Carnegie Future Aces Foundation
- Shakespearience Performing Arts
- Women’s Arts Network of Toronto
Check out the highlights of the day in our 2015 Scope-A-Thon Facebook album.
To find out about participating as a Corporate Sponsor contact Andrea Wong at email@example.com
What does it take to become an Endeavour Client? To find out more, click here.
Want to know more about becoming an Endeavour Volunteer? Click here for more information.