We are now accepting project applications from non-profit organizations for the Spring/Summer 2017 consulting engagements. The application period is open from Oct 4th to Dec 7th. Client selection processes and timeline are available here.
Since our services are free, we encourage satisfied clients at the end of the consulting engagement to make a donation to Endeavour. Your donation will help to pay it forward so we can continue providing our service offerings to non-profits like yours. Donations can be made at http://www.endeavourvolunteer.ca/donate.
Before completing the form please make sure that you:
- Confirm your organization meets our Eligibility Requirements
- Review our “Approach to Consulting” and “What we Offer” to ensure that our approach matches your needs
- Review the Client Selection Process and Engagement Timeline to ensure that the selection process and general engagement timeline meets your organization’s time requirements.
Schedule for Spring/Summer 2017 projects:
- Application deadline: Wednesday, December 7, 2016
- 1-hour interviews with shortlisted candidates will take place on the following dates. Applicants are asked to indicate their availability on the application form.
- Saturday, January 21, 2017: 9:00 AM – noon
- Tuesday, January 24, 2017: 6:00 PM – 9:00 PM
- Thursday, January 26, 2017: 6:00 PM – 9:00 PM
- Project Duration: from the end of March 2017 to September 2017
Note: This schedule is subject to change by Endeavour.
- Ensure you have support of your key executives and board members
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for clarification on any of the application sections.
Director, Client Relations
Endeavour Volunteer Consulting for Non-Profits (Endeavour)