We are now accepting project applications from non-profit organizations for the Fall/Winter 2017 consulting engagements. The application will be open until June 16th, 2017. Client selection processes and timeline are available here.
Since our services are free, we encourage satisfied clients at the end of the consulting engagement to make a donation to Endeavour. Your donation will help to pay it forward so we can continue providing our service offerings to non-profits like yours. Donations can be made at http://www.endeavourvolunteer.ca/donate.
Before completing the form please make sure that you:
- Confirm your organization meets our Eligibility Requirements by using our Self-Assessment Tool
- Review our “Approach to Consulting” and “What we Offer” to ensure that our approach matches your needs
- Ensure you have the support of key executives and the board members
- Review the Client Selection Process and Engagement Timeline to ensure that the selection process and general engagement timeline meets your organization’s time requirements
Schedule for Fall/Winter 2017 projects:
- Application deadline: Friday, June 16, 2017
- 1-hour interviews with shortlisted candidates will take place on the following dates. Applicants are asked to indicate their availability on the application form.
- Saturday, July 15, 2017: 9:00 AM – noon
- Tuesday, July 18, 2017: 6:00 PM – 9:00 PM
- Thursday, July 20, 2017: 6:00 PM – 9:00 PM
- Project Duration: end of September 2017 to March/April 2018
Note: This schedule is subject to change by Endeavour.
Email email@example.com for clarification on any of the application sections.
Director, Client Relations
Endeavour Volunteer Consulting for Non-Profits (Endeavour)